Saturday, December 22, 2007

A visit from the past...

I definitely did not expect that he would be here for Christmas.
Now, I'm just trying to make use of the time he has left here...
Things are pretty different now... maybe a lot of it is because
I'm no longer the infatuated freshman that I was while he was going to
school here... haha... ummm... but these past couple of days have been
very good... I have gotten more than what I had expected from
spending time with him...

Quite oddly, something about him still makes my stomache tingle...
and when his name is mentioned, it still causes my cheeks to turn into
a pinkish hue... This is rather childish, but maybe a little bit of
that freshman girl is still somewhere in me...


5 comments:

jaeheekim said...

awww~
man, i wish i had a guy who would make my stomache tingle and make my cheeks pinkish! hehe
miss you! how are you doing??

taylor elaine said...

who are we talking about here? please please please fill me in. seriously, i am desperate...desperate enough to drive all way down to ebisuya to check out the theoretically cute guy who maybe works there. ;]

merry christmas!!

Chett said...

Nanhoon?

Just a guess

Chett said...

Merry Christmas, Vi

suksters said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
are we talking about the D guy???
HEHe...I just noticed by the term
FRESHMEN LOL


Merry Christmas Wifey!!