Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy, Happy Joy Joy!

YAY! It's finally Christmas vacation!!!
I managed to survive through the dreaded
finals week... Well, actually I'm not
really on Christmas vacation til 12:00 p.m.
today... I'm still working -_-...
But it's all good! n_n I'm finally starting
to feel the Christmas joy and spirit that
I had longed to find since the beginning of
December... I think a lot of it had to do
with the dance I attended last night, which
I give thanks to taylor for inviting me to.
Yesterday, I began my day with such a
melancholy attitude... and it eventually progressed
towards depression... haha... then by 7:00 p.m.
after I got out of work, I came to life
after attending the youth dance... It was
definitely a different feel from the dances
I'm used to (in a good way)... It was fun
without the cuss words and hmm... touchiness
I suppose... hahaha... but I had a blast...
My wifey left to Korea, even luis, and tomo's
plane departs tonight... quite sad... I'm going
to miss them over Christmas vacation. I haven't
accomplished much today, except sending my
e-mail to ayaka, but I figured that by posting
something new on my blog I'd feel just a teeny
bit more accomplished... heehee...
Well, I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas vacation n_n



3 comments:

suksters said...

hey wifie!! I'm here in Korea
getting ready to go out
urgh...my face is breaking up
and yes, it is really FREAKEN cold here......I guess I like it alittle bit...I think im gonna feel really awkward riding the bus and the subway cuz I'm use to driving...:P...
anyhow...!! It feels okay..I guess
Don't go over depressed okay?!

I'm gonna try to post a lot of pics and blogs for you and Ayaka!!
Well have a great day Vi!!

jaeheekim said...

hey! i'm bored... doing nothing... at 1:38 in the morning... lol
can't wait for next week! we're gonna party hard! LOL
sorry i couldn't go to the movies with you:(
i didn't know we were gonna have a family dinner tonight with some guests from korea!

love you tons<3

suksters said...

Errrrrr I'm so over him!!!!-_-!
I HATE HIM!!!